Forum Discussion

AdamBayliss-16a
Community Member
2 years ago

Repair image library

Hi all - I'm having problems using the image library - our IT blocked pexels.com - I had to put in a request to get it unblocked. Now I can access the images, but they still appear as a broken link and the word 'Thumbnail' in the library. How do I force the library to update its thumbnails?

AdamBayliss-16a
      Community Member

Hi - they have enabled it now, so I can access the photos, but the thumbnails are still not showing 

I've tried reinstalling Storyline. It shows the same on different computers

Chris-Santos
        Staff

Hi Phillip!

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the issue even after enabling the network endpoints. We would love to dig deeper into this; please open a case here. Our support engineers are ready to help. 

• Hi Adam!

I see you've opened a support case regarding this inquiry and connected with my colleague Lianne. You're in excellent hands working one on one with her!

It looks like Lianne replied to your e-mail with some troubleshooting steps. I'd suggest giving those a try to see if that does the trick!

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case!

SabineJarvis
      Community Member

Hi. I have submitted a case today as I am experiencing similar issues today. Note that I have not had any issues with the library to date.  I have already rebooted my computer once :)

• Hi Sabine!

Great call opening a support case! I see that our colleague Lianne is working with you as well. You're in great hands!

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a great start to your day!

• Hi team - Eventually I managed to work this out with our network team - partly it was that the sites were blocked, and also due to the browser caching images (or not images) 

I had a long call with the network security team - even when the sites were unblocked, the port issue remained - they had to apply a new custom profile to my account 

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hi Adam! I'm glad to hear that you've sorted this out with your network team.

Should you continue to encounter this issue or would need further assistance, you can always open a case here. Our support engineers will be more than happy to help troubleshoot the issue.