Forum Discussion

THOMASJANSSEN
Community Member
4 months ago

Rights for few cards

Hello,

I'd like a person has access to some of my contents, so she can translate them.

Is it a possible way to give editing access for some contents only?

Thanks.

JHauglie
    Community Member

One simple way to accomplish this would be to create a copy of the file you are working on, and then delete all the content that you do NOT want to be translated. Then send the file link to your colleague.

Your colleague will need to have an Articulate license to work with the file, but then she would be able to do the translations you are seeking.

• Thanks! I don't understand how you create a copy of all the Rise contents? And where do I put these copies?

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Société AGILEA,

I'm glad Joe is helping you out. I'm happy to chime in as well.

When you said, "give access to some of my contents only," did you mean to give access to some courses only from several Rise courses? Or do you want to give access to some lessons within a single Rise course?

If you'd like to give access to some lessons only, you can create a duplicate of the course and delete the lessons you don't want to share. You can then add your colleague as a Course Manager if they also have an Articulate Teams subscription. If not, send them a copy of the duplicate course.

If you'd like to give access to complete courses for translation, you can share them with your colleague as a Course Manager or send them copies. Please check out the article below for a detailed comparison of the two processes:

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions regarding working on content with others.