Forum Discussion

PamEckstein
Community Member
7 years ago

Rise - Creating link to interactive block or heading on the same page

Hello,

Is there any way to create "bookmarks" for interactive blocks or headings on the same page? I'd like to be able to provide a button bank or hyperlinks at the top of pages which require scrolling; however, the only options the button bank "Go to" offers is other lessons. Would this be an enhancement?

Thank you for all you do!!

ValerieWells
    Community Member

+ 1 with Steph. It's been 3 years since the initial request, this would be a great feature to add! 

• Yep, i was looking for ability to add anchor links too! Just adding myself in here as a customer who'd love to see that feature...

TomOscar
    Community Member

Any update on this anchor link function. 

It would be helpful for a step by step process. i.e. If you have already loaded your data tap here to jump to step 7!

• Any movement on this request? It doesn't sound like an intensive list to replace the randomly generated string with a semantic string drawn from the content (header, topic title, etc.)

The inability to link semantically is the primary reason my team views Rise as a temporary solution.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Thanks for checking in, Jedidiah. I don't have an update yet, but we are watching requests for this function. We'll let you know if it makes the cut.

• Hi there, Pam!  It sounds like you're looking for an "anchor" type feature where links at the top will drop you down further in the same lesson.  Not a feature yet, but we'll keep our eye on this request!  

If you have any other ideas to share, feel free to tell us about them here!

PamEckstein
      Community Member

Thanks for the quick response, Crystal! 
      I appreciate your help. In cruising the discussion site, it appears there are several people trying to use Rise as a repository and--it works out pretty well. Adding an anchor feature would be helpful, though, as some of the pages are lengthy.
      Again, thank you for all you do.