Forum Discussion

SantiagoBlan389
Community Member
2 years ago

RISE COLOR FONT (IMAGE & TEXT OPTION)

Hello,

I have 2 big problems, 

1. I was browsing my previous courses in Rise, and I found that in the Image & text option, THE TEXT WAS CHANGED TO WHITE, it is a very difficult setback for me and my company, having to change the text to the color of Before, I hope it is resolved as quickly as possible.

2. When I go to view my block templates, THEY APPEAR COMPLETELY GRAY, it doesn't let me preview anything at all. I need to see the graph of those templates to know which one I need for my courses.

Regards,

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi,

I have a similar problem with the Block Template library.

This week, when I create a new Block Template, it does not create a thumbnail.

All my old Block Templates still have their thumbnails.

• Hey Santiago and Karl,

We're working on a fix for the block templates preview. I'm so sorry that's happening! We'll update you here once we're good to go.

Santiago, today we released a fix for the Image & text block turning white! Let me know if you're still seeing white text in that block.

• Hi everyone! We fixed the missing block template issue, so now you shouldn't have any issues accessing the block templates you need. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble with this!