Forum Discussion

GerryMcAteer-86
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise files hosted on SharePoint won't display Storyline embedded content.

Hello, I have just started looking at running Rise (exported for web) on our SharePoint system. I have found out, via the community that I have to change the file extension on the main html file from '.html' to '.aspx', this does allow it to then launch. However any embedded SL blocks are not launching when viewing the Rise file through SharePoint. I have located the folder on SharePoint which contains all the SL imbedded file and have changed the .html extension to .aspx but it will not launch and shows an error can't find file... 'story.html'  Is there another place somewhere in the .js files where the launch URL also needs to be edited to change the html extension to .aspx? thanks Cheers Gerry 

• Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before and if so what was the solution. Thanks :) 

• Hi

You'll need to check each of your.ASPX files.......Search for lines of coding that call .HTML files. Each of these .HTML references will need to be changed to .ASPX

Frank

SimoneRitter
        Community Member

Hi Gerry, hope you are doing good!

We are experiencing the same issue; hence we are wondering if you were able to get this running?

Kind regards, Simone

SimoneRitter
    Community Member

Hi Gerry, sorry to hear. Thank you anyway for responding :)

Unfortunately, we still could not solve this. There are a couple of discussions around this in this forum, but we seem to miss a step somewhere. I think I will contact the Articulate support team.

Regards, Simone