Forum Discussion

AndreaZapor
Community Member
2 months ago

Shapes moving when previewing/publishing content.

Hello!

I am having an issue on one of my slides in my current project. 

On the base layer, I am creating shapes on top of a PNG image. When I put the shape on the base layer, I put it so that the shape is covering something on the image. When I preview the slide, the shape has moved and is not fully covering the portion of the image I want covered.

The shapes don't have states. They do have a movement path on them, but the movement is not triggered until the state of something else changes. I have tried adding just a shape without the animation path attached and the result is the same.

I have tried rebuilding the entire slide. I have recreated the entire interaction with new triggers.

I have no idea how to fix this. I am spending so much time creating the shapes and then jumping back and forth between preview and edit to adjust the shapes so that they actually cover the picture as intended. 

I added images of what I am experiencing. I changed the color of the squares here so that you can see the movement between preview/edit. I can't share the project file though due to it being proprietary to my company.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

• Try to reproduce the same issue on a single slide without proprietary information and share if the same issue persist.