Forum Discussion

HollyGerdes
Community Member
2 years ago

Shared Link to Rise will not open from PowerPoint

I have a shared link from a Rise project.  We have added it to PowerPoint but when clicked or opened, it points to 360.articulate.com instead of the Rise course.

Is this a setting in Rise or a setting in PPT that is preventing the page from opening properly?

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Holly,

Are you using the link found under the course SHARE tab called Preview Link?

• Hey there, Holly! I see that you worked with my team and found that you were probably having a firewall issue. If you still have problems, feel free to reply back in your case!

• I am having the same problem.

I created a hyperlink to my Rise 360 module in a PPT slide that houses my lesson plan for teaching, but when I click on the link in the presentation to open the module it takes me to 360.articulate.com, instead of my module?

I need to fix this soon so I can use a master PPT to house my educational link for a group of learners.

Any help would be very much appreciated..

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Keith!

I'm sorry for the trouble with the Rise share link in PowerPoint! Can you try using a different network and see if the issue will happen? You may need to contact your IT team to ensure that the domains listed in this article are accessible on port 443.

Looking forward to your response!

• Keith,

I would try adding the ppt to a SharePoint or another network as mentioned above.  Once added, you can extract the SharePoint http hyperlink and insert that link into the course.

Best of luck!