Forum Discussion

MarkGiddens-3cd
Community Member
8 days ago

Storyline button states and changing font size

I have multiple button states in my Storyline file, but when I inevitably need to change the size of the font on a button, the font size does not change in the other states.
I tried rebuilding the states and it sometimes works but usually does not stay tied into the Normal states font size.

• Hello Mark,

Thanks for reaching out! It was a good idea, opening a support case and sharing your Storyline project file as well. I see that my colleague Chester helped identify this behavior as a possible bug in the product. We will provide updates if anything changes that might help.

Let's continue the conversation in your support case to keep all the information in one place, but I'm happy to assist further as needed!

• Hello Mark,

Thanks for reaching out! It was a good idea, opening a support case and sharing your Storyline project file as well. I see that my colleague Chester helped identify this behavior as a possible bug in the product. We will provide updates if anything changes that might help.

Let's continue the conversation in your support case to keep all the information in one place, but I'm happy to assist further as needed!