Forum Discussion

AndrewRatner-09
Community Member
2 years ago

Table cells auto deleting

Hi folks. Is anyone running into this issue with tables? I attempted to create a new row in a two-column table block and suddenly multiple cells have deleted themselves. They are inaccessible if I try to tab through the table, as well. Here's a picture:

• Hello Andrew!

Thanks for sharing a screenshot with us! I've tried to recreate this behavior on my end in Rise 360 with a table; unfortunately, I do not see the same behavior. I recorded a Peek to show you what I'm noticing.

Do you mind sharing a Peek of the behavior you're seeing or even sharing your project file with us privately in a support case?

• Hello!

I have the same issue, some of the cells just keep auto deleting. Please let me know if there is a solution. I started over several times and it keeps on happening. 

Thanks!

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Ana-Maria!

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the screenshot!

I tried to reproduce the behavior you are experiencing, however, I was unable to reproduce the same issue. After inserting a new row or column into my table, all of the content I had previously added to the table still remained.

I recorded a quick Peek to show you my results!

Would you mind sharing a screen recording of the behavior you are seeing? It would also be helpful to take a close look at the project file itself. If you could share it here in the discussion, or privately through a support case.

We'll delete it from our system once troubleshooting is complete!