Forum Discussion

KateBrennan-2e1
Community Member
2 months ago

User can't move on to next section

Hello - I have a user who says she has completed all required learning in the first section but it's not allowing her to move on to the next section. Is there a way that I can go in to make sure she has actually completed everything in the first section like she says she has? 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Some Learning Management Systems allow an Admin type account to login as a specific student to assess issues like these.

• If the LMS doesn't allow an Admin login (as Karl suggested), another option would be to use Zoom or similar video-chat software and have the user share her screen to prove she has completed the section. 

If the section has any Continue buttons that require completing "all of the above" interactions (instead of just the block directly above), you could also send her a list of all the interactions and how to complete them. Because it's possible she scrolled by them without realizing they need to be clicked. That sort of confusion is one reason I typically put a Continue block after each required interaction.