Forum Discussion

georgebush-781a
Community Member
2 years ago

Website

"Hello everyone! I run a website called cps-tester.net, which measures clicks per second. I'm curious if anyone has used a similar tool to test user engagement with e-learning courses created in Articulate. Has anyone used click speed tests as a way to gauge learners' interactivity and engagement with course content? If so, could you share any insights or best practices you've discovered? Additionally, for those who have used my CPS Tester, do you think this type of tool could be useful in e-learning design and development, and if so, how? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences!"

• Hey there, folks! I'm the owner of https://speedtest-copel.com/, a website that measures clicks per second. I'm curious if anyone has used a similar tool to evaluate user engagement with Articulate e-learning courses. Here are some insights and best practices for using click speed tests as a way to gauge learner interactivity and engagement:

1. Use CPS Tests as a Benchmark

Click speed tests can serve as a benchmark for learners to track their progress throughout the course. By providing regular opportunities for learners to test their CPS, they can see how their engagement and dexterity improve over time.

2. Incorporate CPS Tests into Assessments

In addition to being a benchmarking tool, CPS tests can be incorporated into assessments to measure the effectiveness of the course content. This can be especially helpful for courses that require fast and accurate typing or mouse-clicking skills.

3. Use CPS Tests to Add Gamification Elements

CPS tests can also add a fun and engaging gamification element to the e-learning course. By including CPS tests throughout the course, learners can compete with each other and strive to improve their scores.

As for whether my CPS Tester could be useful in e-learning design and development, the answer is yes! In addition to serving as a benchmark and assessment tool, it can also be used to add gamification elements and keep learners engaged. I hope this helps, and I look forward to hearing about your experiences with click speed tests in e-learning courses!