Can you share Peek 360?

Feb 27, 2020

I often need to have people record their screen to add to a course in Rise 360. I there a way to share access to Peek 360 to allow them to record their screen?

If not what other options are there? Can anyone recommend a good tool (ideally free) that they can use?

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Welcome, Margaret!

I appreciate you sharing your needs with us, and great question! An Articulate ID is a non-transferrable single sign-on to the Articulate 360 toolbox.

Based on your scenario, I recommend an Articulate 360 Teams subscription. It'll give everyone access to Peek 360 and all the great collaboration features, such as simultaneous authoring in Rise 360!

Your new community may have other recommendations, so I'll leave that in their hands!

Matthias Platz

Hi, I am in the same situation as Margaret. In many situations I have the need to have a screen recording to be provided by an SME. Then they usually do not have a software to do so. 

I think your advice, Katie, is quite costly when adding SMEs to a full subscription. They do not need to work with Storyline or Rise - at least in our case.

The idea of integrating a feature for Articulate 360 licence holders to provide access to Peek for SMEs when  working on a project, would be a game changer for us. Currently we need to work with freeware but this gets more and more difficult due to increasing IT security rules.

@Margaret: We are working with the free version of Screenpresso from time to time. But this will add their logo at the end of each capture, causing additional editing work.