Collaborator option/tab is not available in settings

Feb 22, 2023

Hello Team,

While assigning Collaborator in the Rise course, I observed that the tab for "Collaborator" is not available in the settings.  Kindly check the attached screenshot for your reference.

This issue is present in available Rise courses and it is blocking my further steps.

Can you please look into this request and let me know how to enable the missing tab?

12 Replies
Gren Foronda

Hi Cyle!

From your screenshot, it looks like you are a Course Manager of this Rise course. Only the Course Owner has the Collaborators tab and can add collaborators to a course. 

You can read more about each collaborator role here:

Should you wish to add more collaborators to this course, you can reach out to the Course Owner and ask him to add the collaborators for you.

Let us know if you have additional questions; we're here to help!

Nancy Johnson

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your reply. Here’s what I see:

As you can see, there is no Collaborator’s Option. I have tried in all three browsers and on multiple courses. I have rechecked that the courses are all owned by me.

Any thoughts?

Best,

Nancy Johnson

Best,

Nancy 

Nancy Johnson
E: nancy@pyrmonte.com.au

a division of The Pyrmonte Group

Luciana Piazza

Hi Nancy,

Happy to pop in! Sorry you've run into this snag. I was unable to replicate this on my end. 

I've gone ahead and opened a support case on your behalf, so that our team can take a closer look at this. They will be in touch via email. Thanks so much for your patience. 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a great afternoon!