4 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Cheryl,

I am sorry, but under our terms of service, videos from Rise 360 real content courses need to be presented in the special video blocks we've created for them, with the attribution and links intact.

Downloading, editing them, and later on uploading them back to Rise 360 will mean losing these special video blocks, which we can't allow.

Alison Coops

My question is very similar, maybe the answer has changed in the past year or maybe I'll just offer my suggestion. I LOVE the real content courses! I'm currently getting the Maria Konnikova on Poker, Decision-making... ready for our use. (The main thing we do is add audio to make it accessible). I love her videos, but was just previewing NBIC-MKONKVA-BLUFF-08.m3u8 and was shocked by the short video clip of the female poker player wearing a dress that exposes most of her chest. Is there any way for me to edit these videos without messing up the audio? (No, I'm not much of a video editor and am looking for something relatively simple.) And a request for future videos - some organizations are pretty conservative, and I think video clips edited into real content videos should take that into consideration. It's easy to swap out still photos that may be inappropriate for a conservative organization; less so when it's a video embedded in a video.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Alison,

The videos embedded in Real Content courses are still protected, so there isn't a way to edit them beyond replacing the entire video. We appreciate your feedback regarding the videos. Feel free to reach out directly to our product team if you have any specific videos in mind that you'd like to see, or specific videos that you'd like to be changed/modified!