RISE Module disappeared

May 07, 2021

Hi Everyone, need some help. I created a module in 2019, successfully converted it to Review for comments and subsequently successfully converted it to a SCORM, and now that version resides and is used in my company LMS.

We are looking at reviewing the content but i cannot find the original file RISE File i created. A scary thought, having to start from scratch. I never delete any RISE files, so i am wondering what happened. Any advice on how i can look at all history of files? and can i  convert a SCORM back into RISE if i cannot find it?  Appreciate any ideas, thoughts, suggestions. 

2 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Fazlyn! Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, you can't reverse a published SCORM file back into an editable version for Rise 360. As Karin suggested, I would double-check the email address or account you're currently using to make sure it's the correct one.  I would also suggest checking if you have the correct name of the course, you might have changed it before or after publishing.

Normally, all courses you created will appear on your Dashboard show up under the All Courses section. If this was from a while back it could be at the very bottom of the list. You can also check your subfolders and Shared with Me folders if the course was created by another team member. 

Lastly, if you deleted your course this will show up in the Deleted folder if you haven't emptied it out.