Forum Discussion

SissyCross
Community Member
8 months ago

Share Link Not Working

Hello, I have many modules built in Rise360 and often share via the 'Share Link' prior to publishing. However, when I share the link, it directs people to the homepage and not to the module. Is this an issue anyone else is experiencing? I have tried publishing in Review360 and that link also only directs folks to the homepage and not directly to the module. 

• Hi Sissy!

Sorry to hear you've hit this snag with Rise 360 and Review 360 share links!

Testing the behavior on my end, with both types of share links, I was brought directly to my lesson without issues. Everything was working as expected! To clarify, are you observing this issue across multiple browsers, or is it local to one? Also, does clearing the browser's cache improve the behavior?

If still unsuccessful, please connect with our support engineers through a support case. They'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi, yalda!

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry you've hit this snag. When I preview the link I see a message that reads, Hmm... we can't seem to find the page you're looking for.

When a Rise 360 course has been deleted, the share link will no longer work and you typically see this message. Can you confirm if the course has been deleted?