17 Comments
Michał Szumsky
David Anderson

Hi Michael - Since most of the triggers are layer triggers, your best move is to copy/duplicate the layer and then update/modify on the new layer. One workflow I found was to create the initial slide layers at the beginning of the project. They're blank layers but they enabled me to set up the base layer tabs and add then copy the first round of triggers (pause timeline, move group, show layer if...). That helped me focus on specific triggers as I copied and pasted. The workflow with this type of interaction isn't as clear cut as it is with other interactions since we're copying all objects to each layer. That's really where this becomes a custom interaction that isn't easily updated with different numbers of tabs. To your point about having the whole solution in your head is re... Expand

Doris Chwist
Cheryl MacLeod
Molly Kamper

Hi all! I've been trying to modify this accordion for accessibility and with gradient backgrounds. To make the numbers visually accessible I need to put them in a shape, so they have a solid background to achieve high contrast. Here is a screenshot of how I want it to look. https://app.screencast.com/dIAsGHst8M1gU I'm trying to reverse engineer the workflow and triggers unsuccessfully and I'm hoping to get some help from the E-Learning Heros community. Looking for general suggestions on workflow to build and specific suggestions on how to get it to function exactly the same but with an extra shape on the sliding tab. I just read that the path has to be applied to each object in the group and it looks like it has to be applied to the group as well. Is this correct? Any other way... Expand