If you’re struggling with creating e-learning that meets the highest standards of accessibility, we’ve got the e-book for you.
In this free guide, we’ll walk you through the many choices you’ll need to make to design courses that meet popular accessibility standards, such as Section 508 and WCAG. You’ll learn:
- What accessibility means in the e-learning setting
- How to make sure your course can be navigated with keyboards
- What needs to be included in your alt text
- How to order images and text on screen for clarity
- The best way to create highly-usable course navigation
- What to consider when you’re including audio and video in your course
- Great ways to make sure your screencasts are totally accessible
And you’ll get a handy list of do’s and don’ts you can can refer to any time.