Event banner

See the Next Generation of Course Authoring with Articulate's AI Assistant

Thursday, Oct 10, 2024, 10:00 AM PDT

Event details

Today, organizations are asking their employees to do more with less—especially when it comes to learning and development.

Articulate 360—the #1 e-learning platform—is here to help, now with the power of an integrated AI Assistant. Whether you're an instructional designer, a Subject Matter Expert, or have only created content in slide decks—AI Assistant gives you a helping hand to create content up to 9x faster, unlocking endless creative opportunities.

In this webinar, you'll:

•  See firsthand how AI Assistant accelerates online course creation with features like block and quiz generation, text editing, lifelike text-to-voice, and much more
  • Experience AI Assistant's creator-led approach to brainstorm, outline, and draft content, leading to better results
  • Learn how e-learning experts shaped AI Assistant to be different than other AI solutions

With an AI Assistant built specifically for e-learning course authoring, you'll discover how easy it is to generate and polish content to perfection—all without leaving your Articulate 360 workflow.

Register Here

GingerSwart
Published 11 days ago
    IgorTrovato
    Community Member

I have a prior engagement I can't miss, and I'd love to attend this. Is there any way to watch it "non-live" or are you planning to give another time slot? thanks.

GingerSwart
      Staff

Hi IgorTrovato, We will make the recording available after the session. If you want to automatically receive that, you can still register for the session, and we'll email you the recording link. That link normally goes out a couple of days after the session. 

Date and Time
Oct 10, 202410:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT