Articulate Storyline

Apr 29, 2016

Bom Dia,

O que eu preciso saber é o que software devo comprar deve se reunir com a minha procura? Eu preciso para desenvolver a formação e-learning internamente, com todas as funções e gravação de áudio, animação, design gráfico, etc. pelo que entendi para baixar o FreeTrial têm precisa comprar mais de um software. Aqui estão as versões que acessaram este teste. Aguardo seu retorno, porque eu gostaria de falar com Articular equipe, saber exatamente o que eu preciso comprar para satisfazer a minha demanda. Também eu queria saber se depois de comprar o software se você tem qualquer formação (mesmo online) podemos acessar para aprender a usar o software. Aguardo seu retorno o mais breve possível.

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Caue!

I would encourage you to check out a comparison of our products here to see which one will better fit your needs.

You can also work directly with our sales team here if you have questions about the product or process.

Otherwise, hopefully some community members will be able to chime in with their feedback and you are welcome to check out this similar thread here as well.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Caue -- Thanks for reaching out! In addition to the great resources Leslie has provided, I thought I would stop in to share a few other items that may be of assistance. 

Please see here for more information and access to the trials available for download. 

Also, I understand that you are interested in training available to learn how to use various products, so here are some resources you may find helpful:

And if you would like additional information on Sales FAQs, please see here. Hope that helps! :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.