Changing Passing Score to 100%; Keeps Defaulting to 80%

Jun 23, 2017

Build a test in SL2, changed test passing properties in LMS to 100, on a 100 scale, upload course to LMS, run it, and still giving passing course results  to values  between 80 and 100.   Is there an area controlled by trigger layers./conditions causing this?  

Initially I build it with passing threshold of 80% and worked as designed for passing and failure, but when changed to 100%  Im not getting the desired results.

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Fernando, thanks for reaching out!

You already set the passing score on the results slide to 100%, correct?

Have you had a chance to test the course in SCORM Cloud? That will help determine if the issue lies within your LMS or the actual project file. If you see the issue in SCORM Cloud as well, be sure to send the .story file to us to take a peek.

Fernando Moura

Thank you Alyssa,

I had not used scorm cloud to test my projects. Did it this time with same results, that narrowed it down to SL2 file. I had overlooked (because of the time constraints)
the result slide properties passing score values. I changed it from 80 to 100, retested and showed desired results.

Thanks again.

Fernando Moura

Lol lol..Thank you Alyssa. But had it not been for the storm cloud platform option, I would ve kept looking around deeper into other
areas in the LMS itself, in circles. I will use always that option before publishing to LMS from now on.

Fernando Moura; Baptist; Health AV Media;Phone: 904.202.1812; Cell: 904.370.4735; Fernando.moura@bmcjax.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or,(ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable Florida and federal law, including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant to the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"). Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege. Thank you in advance for your compliance with this notice.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.