Issue with navigation due to Articulate 360 Trial?

Mar 03, 2017

I am a current Storyline 2 user and am looking to move to Articulate 360. I am using a trial version now and moved a Storyline 2 course into Storyline 360 to test out the Articulate Review feature (I am trying to sell my boss on the need for Articulate 360). Unfortunately, when clicking the Next button from the first slide in each scene, the module freezes. It worked fine in Articulate Storyline 2. Is this because it is a trial version? I don't want to have to rebuild all of my Storyline 2 modules to get them to work in Articulate 360.

3 Replies
Andrea Cheyne

Thank you for the reply. It is working now. I went back to Storyline to preview the course and realized the same issue was happening. After some trial and error I found that by replacing the menu shapes with buttons the navigation worked again. I published it am good to go! I really like that I don't have to send another file, the link I already sent for review still works! Thank you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.