Quiz Review Feedback

Jun 27, 2019

Hello All,

I am sure this is easy but I am stuck nevertheless. How can I change this review feeback to not overlay on my question?

This is not the correct, incorrect feedback from the slide itself. This is from the results slide when I click on review quiz. 

Thank you, Ronda

2 Replies
Ronda Otey

I want to be clear:

The feedback correct and incorrect on each question is fine and I do not want to change it. 

The feedback when reviewing the quiz from the Results slide is fine for all but the fill in the blank questions...I really do not want to fix or change all the others either.

It is just the fill in the blank one that is having problems, the block that shows the "The Correct Input is" actually covers the last sentence in the question and I cannot fix it.

I tried to move the sentence up and the feedback followed. 

I thought I read somewhere you can change this but again, I only want to change it for this particular question. Thank you for any help!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ronda,

The Review layer is generated automatically and there isn't an option to edit/customize what you see unless you create your own Review layer as described in this article. 

As for the overlap, I know our team has seen a similar issue when using a higher resolution/slide size in Storyline. Could you check if your slide size is:

• Lower than 760x570 for 4:3 aspect ratio.
  • Lower than 970x546 for 16:9 aspect ratio.

Above that is where we've started to see the issue with the overlapping answers. If that matches your example, I'll include this discussion in the bug report. Our team is investigating this issue, so as soon as we have more details we'll let you know here! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.