STORYLINE 360 ARABIC LANGUAGE ISSUES

Apr 15, 2019

I need an urgent response, please. My course have 2 languages the english and arabic. While developing the course with just the english version I have no issues pasting contents/texts on the slides from Word Doc./PDF/ But when I start working with the Arabic course, every time I pasting texts unto the storyline slides the course stop working and not responding and I have no choice but to restart again. It slows down me since I need to reopen the software over and over again. It's really tiring working this kind of issues. Please advise.

6 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey there, Poloy!

I'm so happy to share that we just released Build 3.33.20697.0 for Storyline 360. It addresses the issue where variable references in right-to-left text displayed in the reverse order.

To see all the enhancements this version has to offer, follow these steps to update your software. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, David.

Since this is an older discussion, Poloy might not be subscribed, but you're welcome to contact them directly through their profile by clicking on their name and selecting Contact Me. 

As Katie mentioned above, this bug was fixed in Update 33 of Storyline 360. Are you still experiencing issues with variable references in the right-to-left text?