Storyline 360 error message trying to launch Content Library

Apr 08, 2017

I am trying to launch the Content Library but keep getting this error message. Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks 

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Christa.  Thanks a bunch for the screenshot.  Our team is looking into an issue where on some Windows 10 machines, the link on the startup page to launch Content Library is trying to open a file directory rather than opening your browser to the Content Library site.  

The workaround currently is to either launch Content Library from your desktop app:

Or from 360.articulate.com:

When you want to actually insert anything from Content Library, you'll do so directly from the Insert or Slides tabs in Storyline 360.

Sorry for the trouble with the Startup page, but we'll be sure to let you know what we find out with our team.

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Christa,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where:

Clicking on the "Launch Content Library" link in Storyline's start page opens a folder directory

Install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes. Here's how.

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I'll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.