Free customisable shapes/icons in PowerPoint 2010

Dec 02, 2015

Hi All,

Sorry if this is already well-known but I did search for another decision first.

I recently install Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 community edition (Free but large download) and noticed that PowerPoint had a new tab called storyboarding.

Being an inquisitive fella I decided to take a look at the new tab, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I found lots of icons for windows, IOS, touch gestures plus many more that are downloadable for free (mostly).

The best thing is that they have all been made in PowerPoint and can be customised very easily.

Please see the attached screenshot to show the keyboard that I randomly placed to show the quality of the shapes.

I hope this helps some people save time making their own shapes for e-learning.

Sean.

Just added a powerpoint with some of the images/icons that can be found in the storyboard menu.

10 Replies
Trina Rimmer

Hi Chancelyn and welcome to the community! I'm sure other folks will weigh in with their suggestions, but if I were you, I'd probably start with our free E-Learning for Beginners eBook and/or the articles in our E-Learning 101 hub to get some guidance on what's involved in building effective e-learning. You may also want to post a separate discussion thread here in our Building Better Courses forum to get some more input from a larger pool of our community of experts—and not just the folks subscribed to this discussion thread.

In terms of the technical, how-tos, we have some really easy-to-follow Getting Started tutorials for both Articulate Storyline and Articulate Studio. These tutorials are designed to give you all basics you need to get up to speed quickly.

Let us know how we can help and best wishes for a great first project!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.