New in Review 360: Request Review

Jun 20, 2023

Are you sick of chasing down stakeholders to get them to review your courses? If so, you’re going to love being able to request and track reviews directly in Review 360. This handy new option will you save time—and headaches—by eliminating the need for endless back and forth with your stakeholders about where they’re at in the feedback process.

Here’s how it works: When you open a course in Review 360, you’ll see an all-new Review Request button.

Image of 360 Review Request Review

Once you’ve selected that button, simply add stakeholder email addresses, share any additional information they might need, choose a due date, and hit Send Request.

Image of Request Review adding reviews to a review

From there, Review 360 saves you time by taking over the notification process. It will email reviewers about your project right away. And if you add a due date, it’ll automatically send reminder nudges to your reviewers just before, on, and after that date if they haven’t finished looking over your course.

And that’s not all! You and your stakeholders can now easily see where everyone is in the review process right within Review 360 thanks to the status labels that appear next to each reviewer’s name.

Image of Request Review reviewers statuses

So you won’t need to email stakeholders to check up on them because you’ll already know what’s going on. 

If you’re an Articulate 360 subscriber, you can access this new feature immediately in Review 360. And if you don’t have Articulate 360 but want to try out this feature, you can start a free 30-day trial. For more detailed information about this feature, check out this helpful article: Review 360: Request Review.

So let us know what you think of this new Review 360 feature in the comments below.

The Review 360 Team

Pinned Reply
Dan Backes

Hi, everyone!

On behalf of the Review 360 Team, I'd like to thank you all for the valuable feedback. Your suggestions through the beta program guided us to develop additional features, such as:

• Allowing stakeholders to reset their status after completing a review for more flexibility.
  • Sending a request to multiple reviewers simultaneously by copying and pasting their email addresses in bulk.
  • Boosting the engagement in review request messages with a new text-formatting toolbar.

Request review is no longer in beta, but we're continuing to gather feedback and enhance the feature. You can still share your ideas through this discussion or the in-app "Share You Feedback" link.

A screenshot of the Request Review Panel showing the "new" label.

105 Replies
Jackie Bartus

We are loving the Request Reviewers feature!  It's making the process much easier for all involved.  Is there a way to see when you sent the review request from Articulate?  I get the notifications for when the reviewer is complete, but I wasn't sure if it's possible to see when I sent the initial request.

Dan Backes

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the feature! Unfortunately there is no way to see when you made the Review Request at this time. If it fits your use case, you could ask your Reviewers if they still have the email they received when you initially requested the review. The timestamp on the email would be approximately when you created the Review Request.

Tex Hale

This is a great enhancement. Love it.  I have one issue though and excuse me if I'm being a little dense.

When you've made the changes the reviewer has requested, it seems you have to delete the reviewer and insert him/her again to let them know you have made the changes.  Why can't you just click on the space below the reviewer's name and send a new request to check the changes?

It was possible to do that in the previous version, now the reply box is greyed out.