Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

27 Replies
Heather Vogt

For some reason this is so confusing to me.

How do I create a template in Rise and share it with everyone on my team so they can duplicate it for their own projects? Similar to how Articulate has demo Rise and microlearning projects *anyone* with an Articulate license can duplicate for their own purposes and become the Owner.

Would I have to make everyone on my team a Collaborator Manager for each template? And, as Collaborator Manager, would they be able to duplicate the course, making them the Owner of said duplication?

Or do I need to wait for someone to need the template and then they contact me so I can Duplicate the template (using the three ellipsis on the template's cover) and then I transfer ownership of the duplication to the other person? 

Eric Santos

Hi Heather!

Good question; I'm happy to share some insight into this! 

You are correct that to be able to duplicate your Rise templates, you need to assign everyone on your team the Collaborator Manager status. With Rise Team Folders, you can perform this bulk action easily.

In your Rise dashboard, you can add your Rise courses to the Team folder or a subfolder within the Team folder, and then in the Share menu option for a folder or item, select Everyone and assign your teammates the Collaborator Manager status. Please see this article for details:

If you require any further information, please let me know.