EXIT COURSE not triggering an exit course action

Sep 03, 2020

Hello All - I have a course created in RISE 360. Course was built similar to other courses including settings and export/upload into LMS.

Testing in SCORM - EXIT COURSE appears as expected, but clicking on it has no action. It does not exit course/close.

Upon completion of course - post quiz - score 100% does not track completion. Next log in its as if I never took the course. 

EXIT COURSE is on
Tracking: Using Quiz Result / Knowledge Check
Reporting: Pass/Failed

Thank you,

Stacey

3 Replies
Stacey Balser

Hi Alyssa, 

Thanks for the reply! Yes, it did work in SCORM cloud as expected. I was able to do more troubleshooting & found another suggestion that 'stop' blocks/continue may affect the completion of that course when it goes to an external source (like YouTube). It doesn't really explain why EXIT COURSE wasn't clickable at any point though. However, I removed the 'stop' blocks/continue and re-uploaded into our LMS and it now all works as expected. EXIT COURSE is also triggered when clicked on at any time and the course registers as complete. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.