Last Post Replies
Tracy Windsor
Our company is switching where our policies are being kept. I can search a storyline zip file for company.org and it will return the js files where it is located so I ...
8 days ago
By Tracy Windsor
Lara Skaggs
Does anyone use Rise, export the course to a SCORM file, and use that in an LMS which allows the users to download the course for offline use? We are trying to do this...
9 days ago
By Lara Skaggs
Alchemist Learning Transformed
Bit of a long shot this one I know, but I wonder if anyone has experienced similar to this... We have a Rise 360 course that has been translated into 13 languages. The...
9 days ago
By Alchemist Learning Transformed
Eleanor Richter
I'd like to do some testing in Reach 360 to understand it's capability as I get started using this platform. Is there a way to build fake test users that I can a...
9 days ago
By Eleanor Richter
Dani Lew
Hi there @Articulatesupport - over the last 3 years, I've noticed a few posts requesting different features to be integrated into Rise 360. Each of these posts seem to...
10 days ago
By Dani Lew
Amanda Eakins
Hello Everyone, Does anyone have a Canva cheat sheet for Rise? I am looking for something that would tell us the ideal dimensions for various types of images, gi...
11 days ago
By Amanda Eakins
Mariana Brasfield
Hello, I am fairly new to Rise 360, I am trying to adjust my E-learning course to make it more engaging. Is there a creative way in which I can include a reflection qu...
15 days ago
By Mariana Brasfield
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I always add alt text to my images inside my timeline block. My subject matter expert also asked if I could add a caption under the image like I do on ...
15 days ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Ariff K
In search for an answer to hide the cover page when exporting Rise 360 course content to web, I've found a simple but effective workaround that involves adding code to...
16 days ago
By Ariff K
Melanie Heymans
Hi, I'm not able to find where I can change the link color in Rise once a link has been visited. Can you help me out? Thanks, Melanie
16 days ago
By Melanie Heymans
Maren Utz
Navigation in the sidebar does not run/scroll automatically with the scrolling of the training content/training window for the user in the exported training. Can this ...
24 days ago
By Maren Utz
Jane Rutherford
Hi This may seem a weird request, but can the favicon for RISE and REVIEW be slightly different please? I'm finding, when teaching colleagues to work in the two sites,...
24 days ago
By Jane Rutherford
Saha Satyajit
In the quiz, I would like the wrong answers to be highlighted in red and the correct ones in green during the correction. However, each answer is surrounded by the col...
24 days ago
By Saha Satyajit
Digital Learning
Hi, I am encountering compatibility issues with the Rise modules that are implemented in my client's Moodle platform. (for a better understanding of the context,...
25 days ago
By Digital Learning
Prabin Chaudhary
I want to integrate the product rise 360 into my Django project, but i am unable to find the guidelines. How to integrate this feature in my project?
27 days ago
By Prabin Chaudhary
Robin Disbrow
Let’s say, I want to take a scorm from a RISE Course and embed it into an iframe found on website that people log into. Is there a way to track what login has complete...
29 days ago
By Robin Disbrow
Angela Colmenares
I'm trying to help a colleague who has a course in Rise. She wants to create a pop-up survey that is "sticky" - that is it persists across pages/blocks - that can coll...
29 days ago
By Angela Colmenares
Eric Sommer
Hello, I hope someone here can help me eliminate the * on the Horizon theme page. I looked at the code and thought it was deleted, but it reappeared. Lol. Are an...
29 days ago
By Eric Sommer
Antoine Ratieuville
Hello, we're trying to implement Articulate SCORM files on our platform. Our environment consists of Laravel for the API and vue.js for the front end. We managed to st...
1 month ago
By Antoine Ratieuville
Hansika Diddugoda
I have a problem with exit button redirections. In the iOS webview application, there is a button to open Articulate within the webview inside the app. However, when t...
1 month ago
By Hansika Diddugoda