Last Post Replies
Edward Garcia
Hi, still new to rise360 and wanted to know if anyone has a way of removing all the responses that show up on fill in the blank questions? I have it set to correcrt/in...
14 hours ago
By Edward Garcia
Laura Tempini
I'm hoping to build a self-assessment in RISE where participants can assess their leadership skills. Since there won't be right or wrong answers, it looks like my only...
15 hours ago
By Laura Tempini
Mariana Brasfield
Hello, I am fairly new to Rise 360, I am trying to adjust my E-learning course to make it more engaging. Is there a creative way in which I can include a reflection qu...
18 hours ago
By Mariana Brasfield
Lindsey Hillman
Hi, I thought this was just a SCORM issue, but it seems to be in the preview also, so wondering if someone here can help! When I use a Continue button, the next block ...
1 day ago
By Lindsey Hillman
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I always add alt text to my images inside my timeline block. My subject matter expert also asked if I could add a caption under the image like I do on ...
1 day ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Rachel Hedgepeth
Hello, I have an image that I'm using to separate blocks. In the laptop screen preview, it looks great, but when I preview it on any other device, there's a 1px border...
1 day ago
By Rachel Hedgepeth
Matt Humphries
Hi there, As the title describes, I'm having an issue with a course I've built for my organization where, if the learner exits the course before the course is complete...
1 day ago
By Matt Humphries
RRV Training
Does anyone have an issue where the Learner is marked as "Successful" even though they have failed the knowledge check at the end for a Rise360 (using Saba Cloud)? LMS...
1 day ago
By RRV Training
DoTS  Training
I am creating a course translated into Spanish. I have enabled Spanish in the Labels field, however the buttons for Continue, Submit (in the course body not the quiz),...
1 day ago
By DoTS Training
Vi Tamargo
Hi, I was able to tweak an embed code to make it work for YouTube but not for a TED Talk and VIMEO video. Trying to incorporate this video and cut it at 3:30 but nothi...
1 day ago
By Vi Tamargo
raymond seguin
I have seen previous exchanges on this but wondering if anyone can help with this question: When this feature is enabled (accessible text) and the scroll bar appears, ...
1 day ago
By raymond seguin
Danielle Asher
Hi All, I am using successfactors as an LMS, and we have tried to upload the scorm from Rise several times with the below error code: File Upload Service Excepti...
2 days ago
By Danielle Asher
Karen OBrien
hi, is there any suggested fix for the following issue whereby a word in the screen title is splitting out over two lines? In the screenshot below you can see that the...
2 days ago
By Karen OBrien
Ariff K
In search for an answer to hide the cover page when exporting Rise 360 course content to web, I've found a simple but effective workaround that involves adding code to...
2 days ago
By Ariff K
Melanie Heymans
Hi, I'm not able to find where I can change the link color in Rise once a link has been visited. Can you help me out? Thanks, Melanie
2 days ago
By Melanie Heymans
Maren Utz
Navigation in the sidebar does not run/scroll automatically with the scrolling of the training content/training window for the user in the exported training. Can this ...
10 days ago
By Maren Utz
Jane Rutherford
Hi This may seem a weird request, but can the favicon for RISE and REVIEW be slightly different please? I'm finding, when teaching colleagues to work in the two sites,...
10 days ago
By Jane Rutherford
Saha Satyajit
In the quiz, I would like the wrong answers to be highlighted in red and the correct ones in green during the correction. However, each answer is surrounded by the col...
10 days ago
By Saha Satyajit
Digital Learning
Hi, I am encountering compatibility issues with the Rise modules that are implemented in my client's Moodle platform. (for a better understanding of the context,...
11 days ago
By Digital Learning
Prabin Chaudhary
I want to integrate the product rise 360 into my Django project, but i am unable to find the guidelines. How to integrate this feature in my project?
13 days ago
By Prabin Chaudhary