Last Post Replies
Michael Fimian
Good day all... I've noticed over the last couple of days that Rise seems to be handling meta-data differently in the multimedia/embed tool.  It appears to pass only ...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sadig Algazzali
When adding captions to dark colored sections is there any way to change the font color to white or a brighter color? My text gets lost in dark colored backgrounds bec...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Will Findlay
I went to look at the Tech Specs for Rise, and for viewing on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, it just says "Latest Version." Can we get something more specific? We don't ha...
7 years ago
Reagan Morris
I'm using a button stack and directing the button to a URL that has an ampersand inside it. Everything looks great in the editor, but when I preview the course the URL...
7 years ago
Will Findlay
I'm running into an issue where, depending on the computer (although I don't know what is different about them), certain lesson pages are not loading when I Preview th...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Thorn Farms
Is there somewhere in my account that shows how much space each of my courses have used?
7 years ago
Matthew Parsons
Folks After rise came back up today iphone 6 finger scrolling is no longer working for me on existing rise courses. All good on laptop but not on the mobile device. ...
7 years ago
Eduardo Mayorga
Hello When I try to embed a video from Screencast.com in Rise it always opens it in Screencast.com in a new window This is the code <!-- copy and paste. Modify h...
7 years ago
By Eduardo Mayorga
Stephanie Harnett
Hi all. I'm enjoying the flexibility of Rise and for the most part have been okay trading off design control for ease of use. Given the lack of design control, the har...
7 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
N R
Put this short course together to see what is possible with Rise.  Unlike Storyline where almost everything is possible with Rise the learning curve is learning how to...
7 years ago
By N R
Jim Fallon
Hi... I am working with Rise (30 DAY DEMO) I created several courses and they have dissapered from my dasboard ??? Can you restore them? My case number is 01019092
7 years ago
Mary Beth Maidment
We just transitioned to Articulate 360, and are loving RISE.   But, as a software company, we are using it for training internally on new software features, and we gen...
7 years ago
Patricia Peral
I mistakenly deleted a course from my main page, is there any way to get it back?   Please?
7 years ago
Thorn Farms
I have hidden the author but it is still showing in Preview and also when exported.  
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
I have my first Rise module and the feedback has been really good.  Excuse the content - it's for a hospital's ER There was one bit of feedback that I'm stumped over...
7 years ago
Elise Braden
Before leaving Storyline2 in favor of 360, I've got a question: I have created module mashups using various third-party (mostly Adobe) tools. Is it possible to embed H...
7 years ago
Amr Soliman
Hey everyone, I get "index.html file missing" message whenever I try to upload a Rise course to WPLMS. I never had this problem with Storyline courses. Any ideas on ...
7 years ago
Elizabeth Everingham Miller
Hey there,  Is anyone experiencing difficulty linking to a document hosted on a google site?  It seems that when you select the hyperlink you get redirected to a pag...
7 years ago
Helena Sandström
I created a sorting activity in my Rise course, two categories with items being sorted between. The two categories are displayed too far apart, outside of the screen. ...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
stefan stefan
Hello , is it possible to import a scorm file exported from rise , into another rise acount?
7 years ago