Last Post Replies
CGI Group
Silly question, but wondering if Rise courses can be saved as HTML5 similar to what can now be done with Storyline 2 in order to be hosted on a normal website rather t...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Frances Jones
Hi All I have put together a quick course as a demo but am getting this message on Export.   All the lessons have content, mainly copy/pasted (is that an issue?)....
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Corey Powell
Hello,  I would like my students to have to review content if the fail a quiz. Is there a way to send them to the beginning of the section upon failure?
over 7 years ago
By Corey Powell
LuAnn Lodl
Is there code you have to use to link from one page to another page using text hyperlink?
over 7 years ago
Zsolt Olah
As 2016 is winding down, I've used the opportunity to create an Insights '16 collection of the my most read blogs. It includes a section for Storyline and Rise but als...
over 7 years ago
By Zsolt Olah
Tracey Kench
Dear Articulate, It looks like Articulate Rise courses do not work in older versions of Chrome. For an example Chrome 42. When switching between lessons in rise, less...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Anja Bergant
Hi, is it possible to add a hyperlink on an image? In addition, is it possible to add interactive PDFs in Rise? Thank you Anja Bergant Povalej, NIL Ltd.
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Thorn Farms
I've published a course to Bb LMS SCORM 1.2 , Passed/Incomplete. I completed almost the entire course on iPad and was halfway through the final assessment (90% complet...
over 7 years ago
Stratbeans C
Greetings from team Stratbeans. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Happy Holidays!  
over 7 years ago
C D
Does anyone know of a platform that offers the ability to deliver and track Rise course participation via a public URL?  Or a platform that can track the Rise partici...
over 7 years ago
Carol Thomas
Is there a way to add animation to text and images in Rise? For example, having text or an image fade out after a specified time and a new image fade in to take the fi...
over 7 years ago
By Carol Thomas
Lori Spahr
Once I select a blocks for a lesson, I can't use any of the pre-built lessons in the same lesson? Is that correct?  For example, I used blocks for a lesson, but I want...
over 7 years ago
By Lori Spahr
Melissa Lee
Hi, I am in training but more old school. I want to jump into building more elearning for our users. In the past we've done live classroom and live webinar trainings....
over 7 years ago
By Melissa Lee
Ben Ray
Can Articulate Storyline 2 projects be easily imported into 360.  I want all of my courses to have the same look & feel.
over 7 years ago
By Ben Ray
Melissa Albin
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but are the photos that I see when I choose a cover photo accessible and available for use within the training as well?  
over 7 years ago
Davor Jozic
Hello all, I shared a link prematurely with a group and would like to make it unavailable for viewing the site. Besides deleting and adding a password is it possible...
over 7 years ago
Dylan Schreiber
I'd like to add more than one labeled picture in Rise similar to how you would create something using the Blocks. Is it possible?
over 7 years ago
Brian McSkane
I've created a course in Rise and when I share using the auto generated link it looks fine. However, when I export (publish) locally to my hard disk all I can see is a...
over 7 years ago
By Brian McSkane
Ivan Vassiliev
I would like to get the Staff's input on whether it is possible and allowed (in licence terms) to dissect the exported Rise content and then integrate parts of it into...
over 7 years ago
hipocampus EaD
Are the RISE menus in Brazilian Portuguese? If they are not, is it possible to change? Once the content is produced it is published in what format? Is it possible to p...
over 7 years ago