Last Post Replies
Nithya Ramasamy
I want to embed one of the HTML page in the rise. I want to use the iframe with the relative URL. When I use this, the rise shows error. Is there any chance to use the...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Laura Giacchino
I am using blocks and want to embed a video in the tutorial.  I see that it wants a fully qualified path, so I moved the video to a server.  Now I get an error because...
7 years ago
By Sharon Lehman
Candyce Wright-Citrone
Hi, Did anyone else receive an error message while trying to download the Articulate 360 trial? My co-worker and I both got an error message stating another installat...
7 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Jim Barker
Is there a way to more easily change out the picture of the course Author?  Often I'm the Developer - NOT the Author (writer/subject matter expert).
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Lopes
Hi. I’m currently testing a course made with Rise, on an LMS system. While testing it on a smartphone using Chrome, after completing the quiz no score is registered a...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Paul Vincent
Hi, we've been jumping back and forth between Rise and Appitierre's Adapt-based Evolve product for the past month or so to decide which is the best candidate going for...
7 years ago
By Paul Vincent
Sara Kelly
I am trying to re-publish a rise course which was originally published in SCORM 1.2. However, customer is having issues with suspend data and their LMS so I am trying ...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Paul Vincent
We're loving Rise, and although still on the trial I'm hoping to get our organisation subscribed to it. However, one aspect which I'd like to see is an ability to expo...
7 years ago
By Paul Vincent
Laura Giacchino
Isn't there any way to Center or Right Justify a Heading?  There is no text below in the block so it doesn't align with the block. I needed a picture with text so the...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lut Lynen
Dear "heroes" I have developed a labeled graphic for one course, and I want to reuse it for a new module in a new course. Is there a way of copying that material enti...
7 years ago
Michael Fimian
Hi all... I tried using the mm link (Smithsonian) to link to subsections of Wikipedia articles, such as: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars#Surface_geology As you'l...
7 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Plan BusinessSchool
Hello, I'm creating a few RISE courses that will be short-lived hence we don't want to upload to our LMS so wanted to know if there was an online area where I can sto...
7 years ago
Chris Reynolds
I have started a trial of Rise and the content blocks are consistently loading when viewing on an iPad via our LMS. The specs are:iOS8.3, Safari, Moodle 2.7, SCORM 200...
7 years ago
Susan van Heesbeen
What a great product!  I got carried away and made too many lessons on my Rise project.  Is there a way to copy it, and then split it down into the size Sections that ...
7 years ago
Lesley Condon
Hello! I have a course which is published in Scorm1.2 and I am testing it in scorm cloud. When I publish the course with the quiz setting randomise question order the ...
7 years ago
Phil Wylie
Hi...does anyone know of any options that would work for uploading a Rise web only file that isn't by setting up my own web server? Dropbox, google drive no longer see...
7 years ago
Justin Whayman
hi everyone i have created my first Rise course and have an issue with how the drag and drop targets are displaying in the browser using IE11. This must be a browser ...
7 years ago
Blanca Sermak
I was hoping to use Rise as a sort of online "training hub" (rather than a course) containing everything a particular position in our organization will need to know. T...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Patricia Peral
Is there a way to embed storyline files into rise? I have quite a few interactions and scenarios I have built in storyline and would like to use them to add some addit...
7 years ago
Darren McNeill
Hi, I would like to see the ability to add the Different elements available in the different lesson sections on the Homepage also instead? I have courses that simply...
7 years ago