Rise 360: Tweaking the theme?

May 02, 2024

Hi all,

I'm working with a custom theme color for my Rise 360 course. The theme looks good - apart from the color used for hyperlinks. 
So I'm wondering if there is a way to tell my theme that I would like a different color for hyperlinks - which I can choose - and if yes, where I can fill in the color-code?
Kind regards,

Frank

4 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Frank!

It sounds like you're trying to modify the color of hyperlinks in a Rise 360 lesson!

To do that:

1. Select the text to which you will be applying a link.
  2. Add underline/bold and change the color to whichever it needs to be.
  3. Only then apply the link.

Both the link and the underline will reflect the color you selected. If you have already added a link to text, you cannot change the formatting. You need to first remove the link, apply the formatting, and then add the link back.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Frank Rohner

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply. This does the job, but results in a lot of manual work as I have to go through this process for each and every link in the course. What I would like to have is a possibility to adjust the general link-color in the theme of the course so that all links have the color I want them to have by default.

Is there an easy way to achieve this? (If no, this would be a nice feature to have in the future...)

kind regards,

Frank

Frank Rohner

Hi Steven,

I just stumbled across a behavior which makes working with customised link colors even more tedious: I manually adjusted the color of a link (and of some plain text) according to my needs. I then tried to copy and paste the link to a different place on the page - and realised that the inserted text looses the customised color and goes back to the default color (black, in my case). This also happens if I copy just plain text with a custom color.

Is there anything I can do to make working with customised colors more frictionless?

Kind regards,

Frank