Get to Know Your E-Learning Community with Two Truths and a Lie #91
E-Learning Icebreaker Games #91: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week your challenge is to create a playful interaction using the Two Truths and a Lie icebreaker game. You can build anything you like this week.
Here are a few ideas that might work for your entry:
- Matching game: Ask learners to match terms or phrases to a Truth and Lie column
- Drag-and-Drop: Learners drag truths and lies to the Real You and the Not Real You
- True-False: Learners have to answer a series of T/F questions animating on the screen.
- Game Show Quiz: Transport your learners to a T.V. game show where they compete for prizes by answering questions about you.
- Slider Survey: Learners answer questions about you using a slider to answer true, false, mostly true, and mostly false.
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Twitter: If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
- Facebook: Share your work on our Facebook page by replying to this Facebook post with a link to your example.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you rush off and lay your cards on the table, check out the interactive conversations your fellow community members had over the past week:
Interactive Conversations Recap #90: Challenge | Recap
Wishing you an honest week—and that's' no lie, E-Learning Heroes!
New to E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.