Creating your own graphics doesn't have to be overly complicated. In this quick tutorial, I'll show how you can quickly use Google Slides to create your own images for use in your Rise 360 courses.
- Exporting slides as images
- Using shapes to create an image
- Inserting an image and modifying it in Google Slides
- Removing an image's background using Preview
After watching this video, make sure to check out the recommended webinars below for more inspiration of what you can do.
- How to Turn PowerPoint Slides into Engaging Rise 360 Courses
- Creating Your Own PowerPoint Graphics for Rise 360
- Design Your Own E-Learning Graphics in PowerPoint
You can join our monthly Quick Tips webinars and view previous episodes on our training page.