Are you looking for a way to quickly show or hide an object in your Storyline 360 project? A recent update makes toggling an object’s hidden and disabled states easier than ever. This means you can now use one trigger to control both the normal and hidden/disabled state for an object. In this Quick Tips tutorial, I’ll show you how to use the new toggle state trigger to control an object’s visibility.
Some common use cases for this type of interaction include:
- Toggling the display of hints or clues in knowledge checks
- Toggling the visibility of tooltips or pop-up windows to provide content or instructions
- Showing and hiding a custom menu or navigation bar
- Revealing hidden objects in scavenger hunt-type games
- Displaying or hiding course instructions after the learner views
You can join our monthly Quick Tips webinars and view previous episodes on our training page.