This week's challenge
This week your challenge will be to take a static infographic and rebuild it as an interactive infographic.
You can use Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio ’09, or Articulate Studio ’13, to show and share your interactive graphic.
Here are a few ideas to get you started. Feel free to tackle one of these infographics or work with one that’s more targeted to your company or personal interests.
On Driving: Automobile History
Airline Safety Cards
Cuts of Beef Infographic
Last week's challenge
Last week's comic book design challenge brought out some of the best and most creative ideas I’ve seen. You guys are amazing! Check out the comic designs your community members shared over the past week:
- Jeff Kortenbosch shared a kicked off the challenge with a graphic novel-inspired scenario interaction. Be sure to take a look at the free comic layouts Jeff used in his demo. Awesome example, Jeff!
- Ana Lucia Barguil based her challenge entry on a recent blog post by Tom. She shared three templates with different layouts. Swing by this forum thread to say “Thanks!” and download the awesome freebies
- Paul Alders shared page curls and animated transitions to show how Articulate Storyline helps you build engaging learning experiences. Great demo as always, Paul!
- Yewande Daniel-Ayoade shows how to teach SAP using comic book designs. I really like how she maximized limited clip art graphics in this project. Thanks, Yewande!
- Lawrence Williams resurrected one of his first Articulate Studio projects and leveraged some Storyline sweetness to create this storytelling demo. Great job, Lawrence! And thanks for sharing your source files.
- Nancy Woinoski shared her first Storyline project. Custom illustrations, drag-drop interaction, and storytelling make this a must-see project!
- Cary Glenn shared free PowerPoint and Storyline templates from his Manga style demo. Thanks, Cary!
Have an interactive week, E-Learning Heroes!
Share Your Interactive Graphics
Share your interactive graphics examples in our current challenge.