7 Replies
Judy Nollet

When a button in a button set is selected, the program automatically deselects the other buttons in the set (like in a multiple-choice question). For that to work, the buttons need a Selected state. 

You do need to add a trigger to each button if the buttons need to perform an action (for example, showing a layer or adjusting a variable). 

Judy Nollet

Your button set is working. But you don't see the state changes because the buttons open layers, and the layers don't show the buttons. 

The attached file is a copy of your file with these changes: 

• I made the base items visible on the layers.
  • I moved the shapes on the layers so they don't cover the buttons.
Jose Tansengco

Hello Sarah,

Happy to help!

I took a look at your project file and saw that the 'feedback 01' layer will only appear on screen when the learner clicks on any of the three buttons and at least one of the three rectangles are in their 'Correct' state. 

I reviewed your triggers and found that some of them were contradicting with other triggers present in the slide so I redid the whole trigger set from scratch.  I've attached a corrected version of your project file which now behaves as you expect it to, and here's a quick look at the newly added triggers in the slide.

Let me know if this works for you!