Cannot see Illustrations or Pictures in Storyline 360 or Rise.

Aug 20, 2020

Hello Friends,

Can anyone help? I cannot see Illustrations or Pictures any longer in Storyline and Rise.

I have had my network team check all of the sites that I have seen on other discussion posts and I can still not see them. I am attaching a picture.

Any ideas why I can't see pictures or illustrations?

Thank you,

Julie

13 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Julie and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing that you're having difficulty seeing the items in the Content Library. I'm not clear on what documentation you've seen and/or tried, but here's the information your team needs:

Ask your network admin to open port 443 and add the domains in this article to your organization's allowlist for your Articulate 360 apps to work properly. 

Let us know if you have any other questions or feel free to contact our support team directly here if your IT Team or Network Team run into an issue.

Ren Gomez

Hi Annemijn,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry you're running into this error! Our team is currently looking into an issue where:

Searching for stock illustrations in Storyline 360, Studio 360, and Rise 360 is currently unavailable.

Feel free to bookmark this status page to keep an eye on our progress, and you can subscribe for notifications!

Becca Levan

Thanks for reaching out, Melinda!

We are currently investigating this issue, and the details are on our status page:

Investigating - When searching for Content Library 360 illustrations in Storyline 360, Studio 360, or Rise 360, no results are shown.

We’ll keep you posted as we continue to investigate this — we’re sorry for the trouble!

Randall Thomas

I'm having the same issue with Illustrations. Yesterday I was able to view searched items for Illustrations, Photos, icons, etc. This morning I updated my installation for Storyline and now I can's see anything by the size of the returned images. They images are not showing. Photos, Icons, and Videos are working just fine.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Randall, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. I tried replicating the behavior using Storyline 360's most recent update, but I can confirm that Illustrations in Content Library 360 worked for me:

As a troubleshooting step, try repairing your Storyline 360 installation to see if this helps. If the issue persists, reach out to our support team by opening a case so we can take a closer look at what's happening.