How do you change the Default settings for the font, font size, and font color on the note slides in Storyline 360

Aug 10, 2022

Hello,

I am trying to change the default settings of the font/font size, and color on the note section of the slides for Storyline 360.  I know I can change it each time a new slide is created but this is cumbersome and seems like there would be an easy way to default it to the specs I wish so I don't have to manual do it each time.  Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance :)

Scott

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello all!

Good news! In Storyline 360 (Build 3.85.31840.0), you can now instantly update the formatting of all slide notes in your project.

From here, all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team in a support case. 

4 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Scott.

Thank you for reaching out!

The Notes are treated as a separate element for each slide. While not currently a feature in Storyline, we have a request logged for a global notes formatting option.

I will update this discussion if I have any news to share or if this request makes it to our feature roadmap. 

Lauren Connelly

Hello all!

Good news! In Storyline 360 (Build 3.85.31840.0), you can now instantly update the formatting of all slide notes in your project.

From here, all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team in a support case.