5 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Waqas,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you're referring to the Text Autofit feature in Storyline 360! 

That feature is enabled by default in new projects as of Storyline 360 build 3.52.25156.0 or later, so you won't be able to disable it if you've started a new project or upgraded the project text.

Our team has been reviewing some concerns around text autofit, and in the coming weeks, we’ll also release an update that temporarily disables the default autofit feature while we make more improvements.

I'll be sure to follow up in this discussion with any updates!

Ren Gomez

Hi Waqas,

We just released another update for Articulate 360, and thanks to your feedback, Text Autofit Improvements are no longer enabled by default.

This means, starting with this update, all new and existing projects that haven’t upgraded project text will remain with the legacy settings. If you have a project with text autofit enabled, you can update Storyline 360, then import the slides into a new project as they will not have the text autofit settings enabled.

Then, when you're ready, you can upgrade project text at any time to make the text more accessible to all learners. You can read more about this and all the new features and fixes below!

Andrea Koehntop

Hi Heinz! I apologize for the issues you are experiencing trying to upload your course in Storyline 3. Can I ask why you are trying to open a course created in Storyline 360 in Storyline 3? 

The update Ren is referring to came out on July 27, 2021 (Build 3.54.25674.0). Since this update is no longer available in the desktop app (only the previous 6 updates would be), you can reach out to support@articulate.com if you need an update prior to this one. 

Text autofit improvements are exclusive to Storyline 360 and part of our ongoing commitment to making courses fully accessible to all learners.

You can also take a look at this article on compatibility between Storyline 360 and Storyline 3 project files.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.