Is there a way to edit font size & color of the notes throughout a project in Storyline 360?

Feb 01, 2017

Hello!

Is there a way to edit font size & color of the notes throughout a project in Storyline 360? As I understand, this is one of the promised features for Storyline 360, but I cannot find a way to do it. Please help. Thank you!

-Aaron

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello all!

If you're still subscribed to this discussion, I wanted to share that the feature mentioned has been released! In Storyline 360 (Build 3.85.31840.0), you can now instantly update the formatting of all slide notes in your project.

From here, all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team in a support case. 

69 Replies
Dishant Langayan

I have over a hundred slides that we need to update the font and size in Notes sections and it is ridiculous that we have to update this slide by slides. It has been over 3 years and yet its still not on the roadmap.

Beside all the good things about Storyline, just because of this one thing, I'm disappointed, annoyed, frustrate with Storyline now.

I hope this feature will make it to the roadmap soon!

Kelli Williams

I also had this question, but for the modern player.    I am able to access the Advanced Editing option when using the classic player, but do not see that option for the modern player.  Is there another way to update the color of notes in the modern player?   

Example:  Imported a PPT  into SL360.  The notes are written in black text in the PPT.  I am using the  Dark Modern Player, which turns the notes section black so now I cannot see the text.  I have to manually highlight the text on each slide and change it to white.  As a workaround, I have been switching to the Light Modern player during development, but eventually have to switch to dark and change all the notes to white. 

I find that whatever I do in the Notes section below the slide seems to translate to the notes panel so I don't have that issue that was previously mentioned by some.  

Andy Kay
Linda K

Hi there. The original requestor's post was a staggering 5 years ago. This continues to be an issue, as this thread shows. Any updates on this years-old roadmap item?

Exactly!  5 years ago.  That shows that it's not on their long range plan for upgrades and likely not even worth considering.