Paragraph formatting in Storyline update July 2022
Jul 28, 2022
Hello, I have just updated my Storyline to the latest version and I see that you have made changes to text items ie the little animation symbol in the timeline similar to Adobe products.
However, I now find formatting paragraph text a little odd;
- it seems difficult to get a 'new' piece of text formatting the same as an 'old' piece of text especially with
- indenting and removing/changing indentation
- sub bullets (ie bullet list level)
- a highlighted portion of text - now the help pages say click on each individual line. but we use to be able to format a highlighted selection at once? So if I want 5 lines as sub bullets I have to click my cursor and indent 5 times?
- margins seems to work differently new vs. old too
Any tips or pointers on this now!? What took me minutes has now had me struggling to match old and new text and having to make all new!
Just noticed that on text paragraph animations, we have also lost the option to animate as a block or per paragraph? Bit frustrating having to break it all down into separate text boxes now....