Quiz interactions not working in preview mode + review 360

May 26, 2021

Hi there, 

I'm working on quite a complex course with loads of animations, graphics, games and videos. 

I was having some issues with quiz/games not resetting if a user get's the questions wrong so I added in 'Set results 1.passpoints to value 0 when the timeline starts on this slide' and then on the 'try again' layer, added a trigger to jump back to the slide (as opposed to simply closing the layer). I also changed the settings of the quiz slides to 'when revisiting, reset to initial state'.

This fixed the issue and re-sets the quiz each time a user get's it wrong which is fine!

BUT since I've added in those triggers, now when I preview the course (either within storyline and when published to review 360) none of the quiz interactions on the quiz slides work. 

What's weird is that, if I preview just the single slide- the interactions work fine. Furthermore, on the slide itself- the other navigation buttons work- it is JUST the 'pick one' or 'drag and drop' function which doesn't. 

Can anyone suggest whether it's a coincidence that the games now don't work after adding the triggers, or is this another issue?

Thanks!

1 Reply