Quiz Settings

Oct 28, 2020

Are we still able to edit quiz settinigs from and existing results slide (which slides to include, pass mark, etc)?  I know that a settings panel appears when you insert a new results slide, but I can't see where you can bring this panel up again.

Steve

9 Replies
Judy Nollet

Hi again, Steve,

Seems like a bad Halloween prank...

You can still set the passing score in the RESULT TOOLS>DESIGN tab. But that doesn't let you indicate which questions to include. (At least, not in SL3, which is the version I have.)

You could try inserting a new Results slide. Maybe that one will have the Edit button. 

Otherwise, I suggest you contact the Super Duper Support Team: https://articulate.com/support/contact  

Denise Ellis

Re : I have never looked in the RESULT TOOLS>DESIGN tab. And, lo and behold, all of the quiz settings are there, including slide selection Unfortunately - No there not - it does not seem possible to reset which quiz slides are to be captured/aggregated in the results side - The workaround is - if you have to make changes - to replace the initial results slide with a completely new one 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Denise and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are working on. 

From the Quiz Settings button on the Result Slide, you should be able to select your slides to include in the Results:

It sounds like you may be seeing something different. If you could share a Peek 360 video with what you are seeing, I'd be happy to help.