Resizing Player

Dec 01, 2021

Hello! Could someone please assist me with different ways to resize the player. I am looking to remove the white space around the player screen so that the slide will take up more space. Is this possible and can someone please advise? I am aware of resizing the slides inside of a project but I  have not found a way to resize the player itself.

3 Replies
Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Seth! ✨

If you're using the classic player style, you can control the size of your course on desktop computers. Just select one of these options from the Player size drop-down list.

The modern player style with menus and controls turned off doesn't add any width or height to your course. Here's an example.

If possible, we'd be happy to look at your project to see what's causing the white space around the player; feel free to share it in a support case, and we'll reach out with our findings!

Becca Levan

Thanks for sharing your file, Seth! 

The overall size of your published course is a little bigger than your slide dimensions, and the player adds up to 260 pixels to the width and up to 118 pixels to the height, depending on the player features you selected. You can find more information about how the dimensions are configured here. 

If you’re looking to remove the border, you might consider hiding the player features to create a chromeless design or creating an invisible player (this option is specific to the Classic Player).