Resume Behavior

Sep 07, 2022

I have a course that offers 5 scenarios to the learner. The learner can choose the order in which to complete them. Each scenario is set up the same way. The course behaves as expected in Review 360. This is what happens when its put into the LMS: If I exit when I am completing my 4th scenario  and choose to resume it does not take me back to the same slide, but a slide I have already been on and moved past. Any slides from that point are not checked off in the menu (showing I have visited).  I have tested multiple times. It doesn't matter what order I complete the scenarios or what type of slide I am on (Knowledge Check or Informational). I even cleared my cache. My resume setting is selected to prompt to resume.  Could this be a issue with the suspend data? I do not experience this behavior if I exit earlier in the lessons and/or before my 4th scenario.  Any insight? 

2 Replies
Judy Nollet

It sure sounds like a suspend-data issue. That's especially likely if you're publishing for SCORM 1.2, which has a ridiculously low data limit. 

Try publishing for SCORM 2004 (edition 3 or higher) and testing that.

• If you can't load a SCORM 2004 course in your LMS, test in the SCORM CLOUD (https://rusticisoftware.com/products/scorm-cloud/). If it works there, then you know that the suspend-data limit is the problem. If it doesn't work there, well, you've got more troubleshooting to do.