Swipe Up and Down for Storyline 360 navigation

Oct 20, 2021

I know that currently in Storyline that only swipe left and right gestures are supported. Does anyone happen to have a work around to allow for swiping up and down to navigation of slides? My users have requested this as I am using Rise 360 and incorporating Storyline with in it. Thanks for any ideas  and or help!

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Rob,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your curiosity. I do not have a workaround, and I've not seen this feature request in the past.

Not all Rise 360 interactions are up/down. The Process Interaction and Flashcard Stack come to mind in addition to a Storyline Block.

If this is a feature that you would like to see, I invite you to share your thoughts and how you would use this directly with our team here.

I look forward to ideas from the community as well.

Simon House

This would be a very useful feature that would enable us to create 'scrolling' panels.

I am currently creating a package that is intended to be viewed on mobile devices in landscape mode, and want the learners to be able to swipe up and down to get to previous/next slides, making it look like they are on a fully responsive website/app where only the content is moving, not the slide itself.